Each of the 120 positions on the Enterpad P120 allows for the reproduction of any series of characters available on a standard keyboard. A sequence of letters, numbers, or functions may be obtained by pressing a key on the Enterpad. To achieve this, a file corresponding to the user's needs must be written and transferred inside the Enterpad permanent memory.
The Enterpad key new functions may be represented graphically on an overlay sheet. Cedeq supplies templates to be used with a variety of drawing programs.
- Connects like a standard keyboard
- Spill proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Overlay sheet cover included
- No special driver required
- Can be password protected
- Reprogrammable 8 or 32 K permanent memory
- Can be used as a stand-alone unit or with a standard keyboard
- Membrane with 120 touch keys
- Up to 4 macros per key
- 12 macro buffer
- Can stop macros while processing
- Programmable transmission delay
- Programmable auto-repeat
- Adjustable level of audible beep (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Easy-to-use configuration software for Windows or DOS
- Ready-to-label (.bmp) template
- No external power supply required
- Can act as a software-protection device (dongle)
- Enterpad P120 dimensions: Width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: Width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of touch keys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per switch
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug(s): USB or RS232 or 5-pin din or 6-pin minidin
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: Max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Casing available in Beige or Black
What makes Enterpad the best value?
Enterpad is plugged like a traditional keyboard and is compatible with all your software. Unlike some other overlay keyboards, no special drivers or hardware interface are required when used with DOS or Windows.
Enterpad configuration is easily created and downloaded from a text file and is duplicated quickly to multiple keypads. Configuration is locked in until you require changes, and it keeps its configuration without batteries.
Low force membrane switches activate keystrokes, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of keystroke success, particularly when consecutive keystrokes are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the Enterpad surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
The Enterpad is loaded with non intrusive features like shift key, password protection, auto repeat, multi layer, macro buffer, variable transmission delay, escape macro, static protection, and more. Although you may never need them, they are always useful and available if you do.
Energy clean, the Enterpad requires virtually no measurable power; less than one watt of electricity operates 50 USB Enterpads.
The Enterpad’s plug option includes:
- USB — for all applications with Windows (ME/XP/Vista/7 and above).
- DIN5 or PS2 — for DOS and early versions of Windows.
- RS232 — for industrial applications.
Note: USB, DIN5, and PS2 function like a standard keyboard, while RS232 functions like an ANSI or ASCII keyboard.
Choose your Enterpad color: black or beige.
An international overlay keyboard choice, the Enterpad emulates a qwerty or azerty keyboard for most worldwide applications. It can be easily adapted to other countries’ specific keyboards. Ask us for details.
The plastic "overlay sheet" cover is included with the Enterpad. You don't have to buy it separately.
Free up-to-date technical information and support for configuration is available online for the Enterpad. Immediate assistance, and the explanation behind it, will enable you to expertly make any changes you need.
Need information? Have comments? Call 1-888-462-3988 in Canada, (08) 7221 1955 in Australia, 1-814-725-2401 in the United-States or Email us at email@example.com. Thank you.