The Enterpad is a computer peripheral made to execute shortcuts. Its overlay sheet displays its 120 touch keys so shortcuts are easily found.
The Enterpad plugs like a standard USB keyboard. It does not require a new driver installation nor a modification to the computer configuration. Once plugged in, the Enterpad is automatically recognized by the computer.
It has a 12-key buffer memory (queue) and a dedicated acknowledge channel to ensure a smooth execution of shortcuts.
Remotely programmable and reprogrammable according to your needs, the Enterpad is the ultimate hassle-free, turnkey solution. It is as ready as you are, and will improve efficiency in your daily work.
- Connects like a standard keyboard
- Spill proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Overlay sheet cover included
- Can be password protected
- Membrane with 120 touch keys
- Up to 4 shortcuts per key (can run 460 shortcuts)
- Buffer of 12 shortcuts
- Can interrupt a sequence of shortcuts
- Adjustable level of audible beep (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay and script templates available
- No external power supply required
- Enterpad P120 dimensions: Width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: Width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of touch keys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per switch
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug(s): USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: Max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Casing available in Beige or Black
Need information? Have comments? Call 1-888-462-3988 in Canada, (08) 7221 1955 in Australia, 1-814-725-2401 in the United-States or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.