- Connects like a standard keyboard
- No special driver required
- Spill proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Trigger VBA macros without using keyboard shortcuts
- Can be used as a stand-alone unit or with a standard keyboard
- Membrane with 120 keys
- Up to 4 macros per key (can trigger 460 VBA macros)
- Buffer of 12 keys
- Adjustable level of audible beep (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay templates available
- No external power supply required
- Overlay sheet cover included
- Enterpad dimensions: Width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: Width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of keys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per key
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug: USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: Max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Casing available in Beige or Black
What makes the VBA Enterpad the best value?
The VBA Enterpad can trigger VBA macros a lot better than any other overlay keyboard:
- The VBA Enterpad runs VBA macros without using keyboard shortcuts (or keystrokes). Therefore, there is no possibility of conflicts between shortcuts. Also, this feature eliminates the possibility for a shortcut (or part of it) to do anything else than triggering the right macro.
- The VBA Enterpad knows, and automatically buffers (holds), its key presses if the linked VBA macro (or Windows) is busy. Therefore, there is no worry about missing key presses.
- The VBA Enterpad is installed like a traditional USB keyboard. It doesn’t require special drivers or programming. Just plug it in and run the “Enterpad to VBA” linker. Then VBA Enterpad will magically link to any active Excel or Word for Windows application.
Low force membrane switches activate VBA macros, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of switch success, particularly when consecutive switches are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the VBA Enterpad surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
A true low power consumption device, the VBA Enterpad requires virtually no measurable power; less than one watt of electricity operates 50 units.
Need information? Have comments? Call 1-888-462-3988 in Canada, (08) 7221 1955 in Australia, 1-814-725-2401 in the United-States or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Get $15 Worldwide shipping with Express Order.