- Connects like a standard keyboard
- No special driver required
- Spill-proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Triggers shortcuts without using keyboard hotkeys
- Can be used as a standalone unit or with a standard keyboard
- 120-key soft-touch keypad
- Up to 4 shortcuts per key (can trigger 460 shortcuts)
- Buffer of 12 keys
- Adjustable beep volume (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay templates available
- No external power supply required
- Overlay sheet cover included
- Enterpad dimensions: width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of keys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per key
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug: USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating temperature range: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage temperature range: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity range: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Available in Beige or Black
What makes Enterpad the best value?
The Enterpad triggers shortcuts a lot better than any other overlay keyboard:
- The Enterpad triggers shortcuts without using Windows hotkeys. Therefore, there is no possibility of conflicts between hotkeys. Also, this feature eliminates the possibility of a hotkey (or part of it) doing anything other than triggering the right shortcut.
- The Enterpad automatically buffers (holds) its key presses if a shortcut (or Windows) is busy. Therefore, there is no need to worry about key presses being lost.
- The Enterpad is installed like a traditional USB keyboard. It doesn’t require a special driver. Just plug it in and it will magically link to ShortKeeper.
Low force membrane switches activate shortcuts, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of switch success, particularly when consecutive switches are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the Enterpad surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
A true low power consumption device, the Enterpad requires virtually no measurable power; It costs less than 1 cent of electricity per year!