Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with download file
Do you mean you have to press three keys (l·l or L·L) on your standard keyboard to create the "l geminada" character?
Enterpad: For those who need more than a few shortcuts.

Well Mr. Delilama. It seems that everything works perfectly.

As to
(03-28-2020, 01:29 PM)denilama Wrote: Do you mean you have to press three keys (l·l or L·L) on your standard keyboard to create the "l geminada" character?

Yes, unfortunately on the Spanish keyboard this character is not covered and therefore it is not screen printed. In the Catalan language there is no other choice but to press these three keys to write "l geminada".

Thanks. Sincerely

Manel
Thank you Manel for the feedback.

Can you just use the three characters (l·l or L·L) in the EPConfig configuration file (.pos) to emulate the "l geminada" character with the Enterpad (without using ShortKeeper)?

I don't know if I understood the question well.
Refers to configuring a key in a .pos file, for example <002>=l·l  or  <003>=L·L?

Or it refers to setting the character l·l and L·L in the file Spanish.emu, for example for the combination Alt-l in the way
"l.l=17.75.17 18.38.18 17.75.17"  and
"L·L=18,17,75,38,75,18,17"  ?
I refer to configuring a key in a .pos file, for example <002>=l·l or <003>=L·L?

Yes. I can do that and it works perfectly. Thanks for the clarification.
We will include the "Spanish.emu" file with the next version of EPConfig. Thank you again for your feedback.