Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start application by name
Hi,

I am using Corel Draw and I want to create a shortcut that will start my software automatically. Unfortunately, I don't find it in the list of predetermined applications. What can I do?

Thank you for helping me!

Philippe27
The list of choices presented contains the most used applications. If you can not find the application you are looking for, there is another ShortKeeper function called Start application by path and filename.

Select this command from the command list and then click [...] to select the Corel Draw executable.
(01-15-2019, 03:59 PM)fregoo Wrote: The list of choices presented contains the most used applications. If you can not find the application you are looking for, there is another ShortKeeper function called Start application by path and filename.

Select this command from the command list and then click [...] to select the Corel Draw executable.

Hi fregoo!

Thanks for the quick answer. I should have think of it in the first place! It works great.

Philippe27
Hello Philippe 27,
If there are Corel Draw files that you use more often than others, be aware that you can create a shortcut to open each one. It's fast and efficient!
(01-15-2019, 08:31 PM)fregoo Wrote: Hello Philippe 27,
If there are Corel Draw files that you use more often than others, be aware that you can create a shortcut to open each one. It's fast and efficient!
fregoo,

When you told me for the Start application by path and file, I saw that it was more efficient that way! I was quicker to learn this time Wink