Enterpad Add-on for AutoHotkey
The AHK Enterpad saves precious time and prevents errors for those who need to run frequent AutoHotkey scripts. With native features that allow it to work seamlessly with AutoHotkey, the Enterpad offers a level of reliability not possible with other input devices.
Take your AutoHotkey knowledge to a new level and develop the ultimate time-saving solution for your (or your customer's) business. The Enterpad's overlay and script templates make the integration process easy and the results professional, while providing ease of use to users.
- Connects like a standard keyboard
- No special driver required
- Spill proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Trigger AHK scripts without using Windows hotkeys
- Can be used as a stand-alone unit or with a standard keyboard
- Membrane with 120 hotkeys
- Up to 4 scripts per key (can trigger 460 AHK scripts)
- Buffer of 12 keys
- Adjustable level of audible beep (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay and script templates available
- No external power supply required
- Overlay sheet cover included
- AHK Enterpad dimensions: Width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: Width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of hotkeys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per switch
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug: USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage Temperature: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: Max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Casing available in Beige or Black
What makes the AHK Enterpad the best value?
The AHK Enterpad can trigger AutoHotkey scripts a lot better than any other overlay keyboard:
- The AHK Enterpad triggers AHK scripts without using Windows hotkeys (or keystrokes). Therefore, there is no possibility of conflicts between hotkeys. Also, this feature eliminates the possibility for a hotkey (or part of it) to do anything else than triggering the right script.
- The AHK Enterpad knows, and automatically buffers (holds), its key presses if the linked AHK script (or Windows) is busy. Therefore, there is no worry about missing key presses.
- The AHK Enterpad is installed like a traditional USB keyboard. It doesn't require special drivers or programming. Just plug it in and use it with our streamlined AutoHotkey script template. Our AutoHotkey script template will magically link to the plugged-in AHK Enterpad.
Low force membrane switches activate scripts, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of keystroke success, particularly when consecutive keystrokes are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the AHK Enterpad surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
A true low power consumption device, the AHK Enterpad requires virtually no measurable power; less than one watt of electricity operates 50 units.
Need information? Have comments? Call 1-888-462-3988 in Canada, (08) 7221 1955 in Australia, 1-814-725-2401 in the United-States or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Get $15 Worldwide shipping with Express Order.