- Connects like a standard keyboard
- No special driver required
- Spill-proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Triggers AHK scripts without using Windows hotkeys
- Can be used as a standalone unit or with a standard keyboard
- 120-key soft-touch keypad
- Up to 4 scripts per key (can trigger 460 AHK scripts)
- Buffer of 12 keys
- Adjustable beep volume (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay and script templates available
- No external power supply required
- Overlay sheet cover included
- AHK Enterpad dimensions: width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of hotkeys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per key
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug: USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating temperature range: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage temperature range: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity range: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Available in Beige or Black
What makes the AHK Enterpad the best value?
The AHK Enterpad triggers AutoHotkey scripts a lot better than any other overlay keyboard:
- The AHK Enterpad triggers AHK scripts without using Windows hotkeys. Therefore, there is no possibility of conflict with them.
- The AHK Enterpad automatically buffers (holds) its key presses if the linked AHK script (or Windows) is busy. Therefore, there is no need to worry about key presses being lost.
- The AHK Enterpad is installed like a traditional USB keyboard. It doesn't require a special driver. Just plug it in and use it with our streamlined AutoHotkey script template. Our AutoHotkey script template will magically link to the plugged-in AHK Enterpad.
Low force membrane switches activate scripts, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of keystroke success, particularly when consecutive keystrokes are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the AHK Enterpad surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
A true low power consumption device, the AHK Enterpad requires virtually no measurable power; It costs less than 1 cent of electricity per year.