- Connects like a standard keyboard
- No special driver required
- Spill-proof; easy to keep clean
- Protection against static electricity
- Triggers VBA macros without using shortcut keys
- Can be used as a standalone unit or with a standard keyboard
- 120-key soft-touch keypad
- Up to 4 macros per key (can trigger 460 VBA macros)
- Buffer of 12 keys
- Adjustable beep volume (loud, medium, low and mute)
- Overlay templates available
- No external power supply required
- Overlay sheet cover included
- Enterpad dimensions: width 19.8 cm (7.8"), height 25.3 cm (9.96"), depth 3 cm (1.25")
- Overlay sheet dimensions: width 18.4 cm (7.25"), height 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Number of keys: 120, 10 X 12 matrix
- Membrane: Sealed with > 1 million contacts per key
- Membrane: Scratch-, dust- and spill-resistant
- Plug: USB
- Plug cable length: 1.8 m (6') shielded
- Approx. weight: 710 g (1 lb. 9 oz.)
- Approx. shipping weight: 910 g (2 lb.)
- Operating temperature range: 10 to 35 C (50 to 95 F)
- Storage temperature range: -5 to 50 C (23 to 122 F)
- Humidity range: 5-95 % RH non-condensing
- Current consumption: max. 17 mA = 1/10 watt
- CSA 108.8-M1983 / FCC class A (commercial)
- Available in Beige or Black
What makes the Enterpad VBA the best value?
The Enterpad VBA triggers VBA macros a lot better than any other overlay keyboard:
- The Enterpad runs VBA macros without using shortcut keys. Therefore, there is no possibility of conflict with them.
- The Enterpad VBA automatically buffers (holds) its key presses if a macro (or Windows) is busy. Therefore, there is no need to worry about key presses being lost.
- The Enterpad VBA is installed like a traditional USB keyboard. It doesn't require a special driver. Just plug it in, run the "Enterpad to VBA" linker and the Enterpad VBA will magically link to the active Excel or Word for Windows application.
Low force membrane switches activate VBA macros, which are accompanied by an adjustable (piezo) audio tone and a blinking LED light, assuring the user of switch success, particularly when consecutive switches are pressed. Smooth to the touch, the Enterpad VBA surface is more durable than steel dome keypads, and prevents repetitive stress injuries that steel dome keypads can cause.
A true low power consumption device, the Enterpad VBA requires virtually no measurable power; It costs less than 1 cent of electricity per year.